Aerospace Assembly Technicians needed ASAP!
Pay $30 an hour PLUS DOE
3 month contract with many opportunities to grow!
· Supports efforts with engineering to develop processes and procedures.
· Assists through the build and test processes to support production efforts.
· Understands drawings, executes building and testing of flight hardware along with troubleshooting activities in accordance with site policies, procedures, work instructions and specific customer requirements.
· Completes parts lists, checks drawings, generates and processes engineering/document change requests, notices, and/or orders and other general engineer tasking with direction from Engineers.
· Work includes, but is not limited to, dismantling, repairing, fabricating, assembling and erecting aircraft components.
· Assists as required during inspection verification or modification/maintenance procedures.
· Has extensive experience with general shop tools (drills, reamers, drill jigs, clecos, nut plates, rivets, grinders, hi-lock fasteners and composi-locks).
· Has extensive knowledge of cutting and drilling carbon fiber and titanium.
· Mechanically sound and motivated.
· Design and fabrication of GSE and tooling.
· Experienced in liquid shimming and bonding processes.
· Substantial use of basic measuring tools (calipers, micrometers, height gages).
· Experience with cranes and critical lifting
· Experience with forklifts, stackers and air casters
· Quality driven