Experienced Welder-Fabricators (2nd Shift)
Immediately Hiring Welder-Fabricators for 2nd Shift ($25/hr plus great union benefits)
Union benefits, great pay, central location.
M-F 3:30 PM – 12 AM
Spring Grove Ave, Cincinnati, OH 45232
WORK HARD. MAKE MONEY. REPEAT.
Some people say all welders are primadonnas, but at CraftForce we think that everyone deserves a chance. Sure, they can barely make it to work on time ‘cause they’re so worried about all the miracles they’re gonna have to perform that day, but we do our best to try to find them a job anyway. And they threaten to quit if you don’t tell them that all their beads are pretty, but still, we help them build resumes just the same. If you can prove them wrong, we’d love to put you to work!
Of course, we’re kidding, but not every welder can step up to any test you give ‘em and pass. If you have some experience under your belt, and you can make x-ray quality welds, CraftForce has the job for you. This great union job will require reading blueprints and TIG’ing heavy-wall fabrication projects, so if that sounds like you, send us your resume so one of our recruiters can help you get set up for an interview and weld test.
You’ll be doing:
- MIG, Flux Core, and TIG welding on carbon, stainless, and other metals
- Use a torch to heat, cut, and bevel edges when necessary
- Read blueprints
- Measure consistently, precisely, and accurately using a tape measure and other tools
What we’re looking for:
- You’ve already made welding your career and you're looking for a great union company who is a leader in the Cincinnati fabrication scene
- At the core, you know that working safely is the most important thing you do every day
- You’re ready to pass a drug test & background check
Must be able to read and understand shop drawings of beams, columns and other structural steel components.
- Layout and drill holes
- Use a torch to cope beams
- Fit and weld clips and plates
- Must be a certified welder or able to pas certification through the company
- Ability to do both shop and fieldwork is a plus
- Ability to operate forklifts and handle material is a plus
- Being able to pass required security clearances for military and secure projects is a plus
All candidates considered for employment must have reliable transportation and must adhere to the strict attendance and safety policies of CraftForce and our clients.
Welders must have the following qualifications in order to be considered for employment:
- Proficient knowledge of operating a welding machine, associated tools.
- Proficient with basic job site safety requirements.
- Proficient in SMAW, FCAW, and GMAW processes in all positions and various thicknesses.
- Proficient with basic fabrication techniques & hand tools including; drills, grinders, cutting tools, squares, levels, etc.
- Must be able to pass a D.1.1. certification test.
- Being able to pass a 6-G pipe test (Stainless & Carbon) is preferred
- Having a basic understanding of ISO drawings is preferred for some positions
- Being able to pass an X-Ray test in bench welds, preferably able to perform X-ray welding in all positions is preferred for some positions
- Having a certification to operate an orbital welder is preferred
If you're ready to get to work, please reply to this posting with your resume and two professional references and one of our skilled recruiters will get back to you soon!
CraftForce is an EEO/AA employer for more information visit: https://www.eeoc.gov/employers