Industrial Maintenance Mechanic (Cincinnati)
Industrial Maintenance Mechanic
If you are looking for a career to retire from that will invest in you, this is it!
112 Northeast Drive Loveland, Ohio
Pay: Up to $24/hr to start (based on experience)
Schedule: 7:30-4:30 M-F
Work for a company that is willing to invest in you!
Full Benefits Offered upon hire!
401K, Dental, Life, Medical, Vision
Why Work Here?
“Great company culture, benefits, and a lot of room for growth!”
We specialize in helping our customers operate more efficiently and safely by applying, installing, and servicing products and solutions in four major categories:
- Truck & Rail
- Loading Docks
- Storage, Safety
- Energy conservation.
We are currently looking for Maintenance Technicians who will be responsible for troubleshooting, repairing, and maintaining equipment as needed, including but not limited to:
- Dock Levelers
- Vehicle Restraints
- Scissor Lifts
- High-Speed Doors
- Rolling Doors
- Air Curtains
Key responsibilities (include but not limited to):
- Project a positive image of the company
- Evaluate faulty equipment and perform tasks necessary to ensure proper operation.
- Maintain a record of all service work and repairs performed within the electronic
- Work with Operations Manager to maximize labor revenue and efficiency.
- Maintain a clean driving record, and drive safely from customer to customer.
- Communicate with the parts and sales departments to ensure customer needs are met in a timely manner.
- Perform work in a variety of environments.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Operations.
To be successful, candidates must:
- Have a High School Diploma or GED
- Pass our pre-employment process, including drug screen and background check
- Have a valid Driver's License with a good driving record*
- Demonstrate a high mechanical aptitude and ability
- Be able to lift/move 75 lbs. or more
- Have basic electrical knowledge
- Work well in teams
- Have the ability to work independently with little to no supervision
- Be self-motivated with a positive, enthusiastic attitude
- Have Dock and Door Experience (preferred but not required)
- Demonstrate Superior Customer Service Skills
- Have Welding and Electrical experience (preferred but not required)
- Perform work from at least 40 feet
- Have excellent time management skills
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- 401K Match
- High school or equivalent
CraftForce is an EEO/AA employer for more information visit:
For a listing of our current openings please see link below –