Industrial Mechanic (Dayton)
Industrial Maintenance Mechanic
Looking for a career you can retire from? This is it! Work for a company that will invest in YOU!
Pay up to $24 and up depending upon experience
Monday – Friday 7am-4:30pm
1227 Brandt Pike Dayton, OH 45204
Full benefits offered!
The Installation Technician role is responsible for installing engineered systems, including but not limited to:
· Dock Equipment – dock levelers, vehicle restraints, dock shelters, etc.
· Commercial Overhead Doors
· Racking Systems
· Pre-Engineered Buildings
This position must also provide complete customer satisfaction in a polite and professional manner.
To be successful, candidates must:
- Have a High School Diploma or GED
- Pass our pre-employment process, including drug screen and background check
- Have a valid Driver's License with a good driving record
- Be self-motivated with a positive, enthusiastic attitude
- Have high mechanical aptitude and knowledge of construction trades
- Be able to handle physical workload
- Have basic electrical knowledge
- Work well in teams
- Have the ability to work independently with little to no supervision
- Be able to travel for short periods of time, typically less than one (1) week
- Have excellent time management skills
Key Responsibilities (include, but not limited to):
- Perform all installations efficiently and effectively, in line with company procedure.
- Practice safe work habits at all times, complete all required safety training in a timely manner and stay current on all required safety training.
- Maintain company service vehicle in a clean and organized fashion.
- Diagnose installation job sites and apply knowledge of functional operation of systems, to identify potential installation issues.
- Maintain a clean driving record. Drive safely and efficiently from point to point in service area.
- Maintain a professional demeanor at all times. Communicate in a professional manner while showing respect to customers.
- Perform other duties as assigned by manager/supervisor.
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- 401K Match
CraftForce is an EEO/AA employer for more information visit:
For a listing of our current openings please see link below –