Job Title: Inspections Administrator
Job Status: Full time, Non-Exempt
Reports to: Field Operations Manager
Schedule: M-F, 7:30-4:00
Pay Rate: $21/hr, potential for more with experience
Pride yourself on your attention to detail? Always keep safety at the forefront? Able to catch things that may have gone unnoticed? Put your keen eyes to use as you work for a trusted client of CraftForce.
The Inspections Administrator provides people a home by supporting the organization’s efforts to maintain the company’s physical assets, satisfy funder requirements to ensure long-term sustainability of the company’s programs and promote positive public relations by providing optimum customer service.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job function satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions.
1. Responsible for administration of internal, third party and funder inspections of residential settings, including but not limited to:
a. HUD REAC Inspections
b. Housing Choice Vouchers Inspections
c. Property Housing Quality Inspections
d. Lease Compliance Inspections (Pet, Safe & Sanitary Conditions, etc.)
e. Fire Safety Assessments (both Creative Housing and Private Market Rent Subsidy locations)
f. Furnace Inspections
g. Electric Inspections
h. Backflow Inspections
i. Columbia Gas to Schedule Safety Inspections
2. Tasks include coordinating inspections, assigning & processing inspections, providing notice to residents, performing inspections, inspection follow up activities, etc.
3. Responsible for Weatherization and Energy Efficiency Programs (e.g. MORPC)
4. Participate in fielding of initial service requests.
5. Provide support and reporting for company performance measurements.
6. Basic cross training to support departmental employees’ enjoyment of their time off.
7. Other duties as assigned.
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
1. Working knowledge of property management, home inspections or related industry.
2. Ability to identify risk and engage in problem-solving processes.
3. Must be skilled with general computing skills and spread sheet applications.
4. Ability to adapt to new technology.
5. Effective quality of verbal and written communication
6. Customer service skills: Able to effectively communicate with clients, tenants, prospective tenant,
owners and vendors while focusing on productivity and results.
7. Detail-oriented and flexible.
8. Possess strong organizational skills.
9. Ability to successfully exercise independent judgment based on technical and detailed knowledge
specific to activities and procedures being dealt with.
10. Ability to work independently and as a team player.
11. Ability to set priorities and juggle multiple demands.
12. Ability to work within organizational processes and uphold organizational standards.
13. Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
14. Ability to collaborate with coworkers & vendors.
- HS Diploma or equivalent – Required
- Associate Degree – Required
- 1 Year(s) in the Field of I/DD Preferred
- 3 Year(s) in Related field (property management, home maintenance, home remodeling)Preferred
- Personal Computer – Required
- Smart Phone or Tablet – Required
- Microsoft Office proficiency – Required
- Yardi proficiency – Preferred
- Verbal/Written Communication – Required
- Conflict Resolution – Preferred
- Interpersonal – Required
- Analytical – Preferred
OTHER JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Reside in Franklin County
- Hold/Maintain Driver’s License in Good Standing, including company insurance requirements
- Pass company-required background checks and drug testing
- Work at various locations
- Must be a self-starter
- Prioritize and perform tasks independently with minor direction
- Must be punctual, reliable, groomed & organized
- Must practice safe and neat work habits
- Must be customer-experience focused