Maintenance – Handy Man- Day Shift
Day Shift M-R 6:30am- 5pm Plus Friday OT – $19.34
Located in COVINGTON, KY
Weekly Perfect Attendance Bonus $.50 for every hour worked, Monthly Safety bonus, and Quarterly Efficiency Bonus
We are seeking Maintenance/Handyman to join our manufacturing team. We specialize in the fabrication of excavation buckets.
We are looking for a team individual that can do basic painting, cleaning, maintenance and operate a bobcat.
Key Responsibilities and Specific Accountabilities:
-Cleaning walls & ceilings'
-Running floor scrubber
Nothing in this position description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time
This posting is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of duties and responsibilities but constitutes a general definition of the position's scope and function.
- Sit, talk, hear, and/or use hands to handle and touch objects
- Stand, walk, stoop, kneel, or crouch
- Specific vision abilities include close, distance, and peripheral vision, and depth perception
- The employee is frequently required to lift up to 50 pounds. Any awkward lifts or lifts above 50 pounds requires a 2-person lift
We take pride in providing a quality workplace and promoting equal opportunities for all.
- Applicants must be willing to sign a non-disclosure form
- Completion of a Background Check and medical assessment satisfactory to the company may be required
- All newly hired employees must be eligible to work in US for any employer