Immediately Hiring Skilled Welder-Fabricators
Location: Maysville, KY
Pay: $24-25/hr (based on experience, education, & certifications) – Earn an extra $0.50/hr for perfect attendance plus up to 8 hours bonus each trimester.
Schedule: M-Th 7a-5:30p (some OT on Fridays required)
Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, Short-term Disability (Plus company paid life insurance & long-term disability!) – 60-day waiting period – 401k Matching! – 90-day waiting period
Work close to home with a growing Maysville-based company and earn a great wage with access to benefits! If you're a true fabricator
Right now, we're hiring welder-fabricators in Maysville, KY for long-term, full-time work.
You’ll be doing:
- MIG, Stick, and/or TIG welding on carbon, stainless, and other metals
- Use a torch to heat, cut, and bevel edges when necessary
- Read and understand blueprints
- Measure consistently, precisely, and accurately using a tape measure and other tools
What we’re looking for:
- Welding, and in particular fabrication, is your career and you take pride in your work
- At the core, you know that working safely is the most important thing you do every day
- You’re ready to pass a drug test and show up to work on time every day ready to work
Must be able to read and understand blueprints and shop drawings of beams, columns, and other structural steel components.
- Layout and drill holes
- Use a torch to cut beams
- Fit and weld clips and plates
- Use various welding processes and materials according to project specifications
- Ability to do both shop and fieldwork is a plus
- Ability to operate forklifts and handle material is a plus
All candidates considered for employment must have their own transportation and must adhere to the strict attendance and safety policies of CraftForce and our clients.
Welders must have the following qualifications in order to be considered for employment:
- Advanced knowledge of operating a welding machine, associated tools.
- Proficient with basic job site safety requirements.
- Proficient in GMAW, FCAW, and GTAW processes in all positions.
- Familiar with fabrication techniques & hand tools including; drills, grinders, saws, cutting torch, plasma torch, squares, levels, tape, etc.
- Must be able to pass a D.1.1 certification test.
- Having a basic understanding of ISO drawings is preferred
- Having experience operating an orbital welder is preferred
If you're ready to get to work, please reply to this posting with your resume and two professional references and one of our skilled recruiters will get back to you soon!
CraftForce is an EEO/AA & E-Verify employer. For more information visit: https://www.eeoc.gov/employers