POSITION TITLE: HVAC Service Technician
Pay: $25-$35 per Hour DOE
HOURS: Day Shift 7:30am-3:30pm
LOCATION: Burlington, Kentucky
CraftForce is offering a unique opportunity to work as an HVAC Service Technician with one of our recognized clients. The client is looking to hire detail-oriented individuals to maintain and repair their customers' air quality systems. HVAC service technicians will assist with repairing and calibrating systems and replacing various components such as transformers, thermostats, and compressors. The Client offers an extensive benefits package, 6 Paid Holidays*, 5 paid vacation days*, 401K w/ company match*, bonus plans, tool allowance, and many more listed below. Do not pass up this opportunity to work with a great Client. Accepting applicants now!
Perform skilled mechanical maintenance duties in the inspection, repair, installation, and alteration of residential and commercial heating, ventilation, air conditioning systems, related equipment, and facilities; perform preventive maintenance and routine servicing of equipment.
Skills & Qualifications:
- HVAC certifications preferred – Company will assist in training and expense in
- obtaining KY Journeyman License
- Nate Certification preferred – Training available
- EPA Certification
- Minimum 5 years of industry experience or graduate of Trade School
- work mostly with residential & commercial clients.
- must be able to interact and communicate well with clients.
- must have experience with Gas Furnaces, Central Air, and Heat pumps.
- High School diploma
- Solid work ethic
- Proficient Electrical and Mechanical diagnostic skills.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in reading schematics and work plans.
- Driver's License with a clean record (no speeding tickets, accidents, etc.)
- Pass a background check
*401K Retirement Plan w/ Employer Contribution
*Medical Insurance Program
**To ensure success, your customer skills should be as good as your technical aptitude. To succeed as an HVAC Service Technician, one will need to be well-versed in safety precautions. Top candidates are detail-oriented, organized, and friendly.**
Additional Benefits Information
Eligibility – Benefits are only available to full time employees, (anyone working a minimum of 32 hours).
Medical Insurance – Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Group Life Insurance/Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D)
- Company Paid Basic Life
- Group Vision Insurance – Humana
- Group Dental Insurance – Dental Care Plus
*Employees are eligible for medical insurance coverage 90 days following the date of hire.
- You will be eligible to participate in the Plan when you have attained age 21 and have completed 6 months of service.
- The client will give all field employees a $100 boot voucher at Boot Country to purchase new work boots which must meet the requirements as stated in the employee handbook.
All full-time employees are entitled to six paid holidays:
– New Years Day – Memorial Day – 4th of July
– Labor Day – Thanksgiving Day – Christmas Day
*Employee must work the day before & the day after a holiday in order to qualify for holiday pay.
For every day that a technician is on call, he/she will receive 1 hour of accrued/personal time that can be used if the technician does not have 40 hrs hours of work for that week. Upon leaving employment all accrue/personal time is lost and can’t be redeemed. If a technician is on call during a holiday as stated above he/she will receive 3 hours of accrue/personal time.
All vacation time will be approved by the department manager. All vacation requests should be submitted at the beginning of the calendar year.
- Upon 90 DAYS – 1 week
- After 15 MONTHS – 2 weeks paid vacation
- Upon FIVE years – 3 weeks paid vacation
The client will allow a maximum of $2,000 for tool allowance to be purchased on the company’s account; the employee must pay $30.00 per week for every $300.00 borrowed. Every purchase must be approved prior to purchase.