Job Title: Press Brake Operator
Location: Fairfield, OH
Schedule: 4,10s; M-Th; 5 AM – 3:30 PM (some overtime available)
Do you have a strong attention to detail and a desire to ensure products retain the highest quality standards? If so, become a valuable member of our team as a press brake operator. You will use your vast knowledge of manufacturing and machinery to operate a press brake. Your problem-solving skills will come in handy as you keep the machinery running and reduce any potential gaps in production in a fast-paced environment that cannot afford to lose any time due to machinery malfunctions.
- Set up various press brakes in a safe manner
Form and inspect various parts to blueprint
- To operate heavy equipment, capable of using hydraulic pressure to form or straighten metal parts, with upwards to 400 tons of pressure. Parts are hand loaded into machine.
- Operator uses palm buttons or foot pedal(s) to activate the machine.
- Work Safely to avoid injury and follow all company safety requirements
- Able to manufacture parts to customer print and specifications while maintaining quality standard required.
- Able to operate pneumatic tools and power tools effectively and safely
- Must keep areas clean and orderly
- Must be able to follow specific instructions
- Must respect company tools and equipment
- Other duties as assigned
Job Skills & Qualifications
- Capable of reading and working to blueprints
- Must be able to meet the physical demands of business needs on a daily basis including being able to lift, carry, push & pull up to 50 lbs. multiple times per day
- Must be able to stand and walk for extended periods of time
- Must be able to withstand extended exposure to heat
- Strong verbal and oral communication skills
- Ability to analyze blueprints
- Knowledge of machinery and equipment maintenance
All candidates considered for employment must have reliable transportation and must adhere to the strict attendance and safety policies of CraftForce and our clients.
If you're ready to get to work, please reply to this posting with your resume and two professional references and one of our skilled recruiters will get back to you soon!
CraftForce is an EEO/AA & E-Verify employer for more information visit:
For a listing of our current openings please see link below –