Job Title: Manufacturing Operator (3rd Shift)
Location: Flemingsburg, KY
Schedule: M-F; 10 PM – 6 AM
CraftForce is looking for a motivated and experienced Manufacturing Operator who has experience in farming and/or manufacturing to join our team in Flemingsburg, KY. At his manufacturing plant, Manufacturing Operator will be operating machines and other equipment used in the farming and agricultural industries that helps put food on the table for everyday Americans. If you aren't afraid of a little hard work, we'd love to take a look at your resume and talk to your references. Please check out the details below.
- Safely & efficiently operate machines and other equipment while strictly obeying all operating guidelines
- Safely & efficiently move materials throughout the warehouse and manufacturing facility while safely navigating obstacles
- Monitor the efficiency of the production line to ensure timely load and shipment
- Complete quality assurance testing on goods and products
- Maintain proper storage for material and product inventory in warehouses
- Organize inventory in an easy-to-access process
- Utilize machinery such as forklifts to load orders
- Maintain the quality and upkeep of warehouse equipment including machinery
- Move materials or completed products and packages to established locations
- High School education or equivalent
- Must have prior experience operating machines and other equipment in a manufacturing setting
- Must possess good communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Should be goal oriented and able to work well under pressure.
- Demonstrate good judgment.
- Must be able to work independently and demonstrate effective initiative.
- Good attendance is mandatory.
- Basic math skills.
- Attention to detail – expectation is 99.92% accuracy
- Maintain 95% efficiency rating
- Must be proficient in the shipping instructions for all types
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stoop, reach, stand, walk, lift, pull, push, grasp, talk, hear, see and use repetitive motions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee may frequently lift and or move up to 50 pounds of material, boxes, etc. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision such as reading handwritten and or typed material and must have the ability to focus.
CraftForce is an EEO/AA employer for more information visit: https://www.eeoc.gov/employers