HVAC Service Technician
*Location: Knoxville, TN*
*Shift: 7:30-4:00 M-F, occasional OT and rotating on call duties*
(Techs average 40-45hrs/wk)
*Pay: $25-$27/hr depending on experience*
Looking for a “cool” position? CraftForce has an opportunity with one of our respected clients to earn some “cold” hard cash. The right technician in this role has the opportunity to earn over $100,000/yr. Our client is looking for technicians who want to grow their career and stay long term. They believe the success of their company is directly tied to the success of their employees, and work tirelessly to give all of their employees all the tools they need to succeed and have a meaningful and fruitful career.
- At least 5 years experience as an HVAC Service Technician required however, for the right candidate with the right aptitude and attitude we will consider waiving the 5 year requirement.
- Proficient working with and around electricity.
- Knowledgeable in troubleshooting HVAC-related problems.
- EPA Certification or willingness to attain EPA Card.
- Must be able to bend, lift, carry, crawl, stoop, sit, stand, drive, reach above, walk, push, pull and use hands frequently.
- Ability to show up for work on time, every day, with a positive and can-do attitude.
- Maintains a neat and professional personal appearance.
- Possesses the ability to make informed decisions while always taking the customer’s concerns into consideration.
- Must possess a valid Tennessee Driver License.
- Must submit to and pass a background check and drug test.
- Must possess basic hand tools and instruments.
Here’s why people join our team and never leave:
- Highly competitive & negotiable pay rates
- Local work – no traveling required
- Vacation and paid holidays
- 401(k) with company match
- In-house training with some continuing education – NATE-certification, factory certification with the industry’s leading manufacturers
- Promotion – Hard work and good performance is noticed and rewarded
- Flexible Schedule
- New Vehicles with ability to take home if within a reasonable distance of office.
- Larger tools are provided by company (brazing kits, vacuum pumps, recovery equipment, etc.)