NDT Technician in Greenville, SC
Pay is open to experience level! $30-55 an hour to start!
Direct Hire with benefits!
Be a part of an amazing team!
A NDT Level II Technician position is currently available working on-site at our large customer in Greenville, SC. This is a full time, direct job with full benefits. Great matching candidates will need to be a certified NDT Level II Technician. You will be working with our gas power quality department. XRAY experience a HUGE PLUS!
NDT Level II job duties:
* Conduct or direct critical inspections and provide accurate and concise interpretation of results utilizing manual or advanced NDT inspection systems. Specific activities include:
o Develop technical training modules and execute training for hourly and variable workforce technicians as required.
o Stay abreast of new technologies and test procedures within the organization and continually expand certifications.
o Support activities as required such as proposal support, equipment maintenance, process instruction revisions, new test development, interpretation of customer technical specifications, and develop productivity improvements.
* Main tasks will include performing digital (non-film) X-ray and FPI of 3D printed and welded components and assemblies.
* Desired characteristics include CT certification to act as back up to CT 3D printed parts.
* Quality background
* Aviation parts knowledge
* Ability to read blue prints and routers
* GD&T knowledge
* Legal authorization to work in the US required
Desired but not required skills:
* Mechanical Engineering Degree
* Manufacturing Engineering Technology Degree