Referral Bonus Program
Referral Program Policy
Policy brief & purpose
Our Referral Program Policy explains important aspects of our employee referral procedures. We place great importance on referrals because we trust our affiliates know what’s best for our requisitions. We want to make this process as smooth as possible for our affiliates and those referred to us.
This Referral Program Policy applies to everyone who refers a candidate to our company.
What is an employee referral bonus
Our company will provide compensation to referrers, who qualify under this program. If you know someone who you think would be a good fit for a requisition we are filling, feel free to refer them to us. If we end up hiring your referred candidate, you are eligible for $50 USD referral bonus after they work at least 150 hours. Please note, employee referral rewards may be higher if we hire your referral for a hard-to-fill role, but will always be at least $50!
Additional rules for rewards:
- Craftforce personnel must be advised by the referring party or expressly acknowledged by the applicant that they were referred(and by whom), in advance of onboarding, at or before the first interview. This information will be communicated to our accounting department when recruiters submit a ‘new hire sheet’ internally. To ensure referrers are properly compensated it is recommended that an email be sent to email@example.com whenever referring a candidate. This email should mention the candidate’s name and contact information, in addition to details about the party making the referral. Absolutely, no incentives will be paid upon advisement of a referral post-onboarding and/or the initial phone or in-person interview.
- We guarantee that rewards will be paid out within 30 days of the referred candidate successfully working more than 150 hours from the date we hired a candidate.
- There is no cap on the number of referrals an employee can make. All rewards will be paid accordingly.
- If two or more employees refer the same candidate, only the first referrer will receive a referral rewards payment.
- Referrers are still eligible for rewards even if a candidate is hired at a later time or gets
hired for another position.
Who can participate in our employee referral program?
All employees are eligible to participate in our referral program except for:
*Recruiters and hiring managers for positions for which they’re hiring.
Note that hiring managers can’t refer anyone for a position for which they are directly or indirectly responsible. But, they can refer someone for a position that’s in a different department, office or function.
Vendors, contractors, consultants and former employees are also eligible to refer candidates.
Who can be referred?
We have two conditions for candidates who can qualify you for our rewards. They should:
-Not have worked for CraftForce previously
Our company may use an online form or a platform where employees may refer candidates. You can also reach out directly to our Recruiting Consultants with referrals.
Generally, we encourage you to check our open positions and consider your social networks and external networks as potential resources for referred candidates.
Keep in mind that rewards may be subject to taxation. Please contact HR or our referral program manager Kelsee Lanich, 513.666.2493, firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
We may change our referral bonus program over time to add more interesting incentives. We also reserve the right to abolish certain rewards if they prove ineffective or inefficient.
We’ll communicate any change clearly and timely. Those who referred candidates before a reward was abolished will still receive the appropriate reward.
We’d like to remind everyone that we are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate against protected characteristics. Our referred candidates may take precedence in the hiring process. We guarantee that all candidates will be given the same consideration and will pass through our established procedures.
SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE
Current as of 1/28/20