Day Shift/Night Shift MIG Spray Arc Transfer Welders Needed Immediately
Covington, Ky (Must be able to work day or night shift)
All $22/hr & up based on experience
Plus perfect attendance bonus $.50 for every hour worked.$100 monthly Safety Bonus- 100% participation in Safety Conversations and Hazard SpottingQuarterly Bonus- can pay out up to $450. Meet Efficiency target and 5S target.
Top-notch MIG welders could make $24-25/hr plus available benefits like health insurance.
All Monday- Thursday with some OT available on Fridays
Day Shift 6:30am-5pm
Night shift hours are 6 PM-4:30 AM
- Layout, Fitting, and MIG welding of mild steel using spray-arc transfer
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints, shop drawings, and efficiently use a tape measure
- A weld test will be required
Welder Essential Job Functions:
- Proficient use of basic hand tools
- Accurate tape measure reading
- Experience in MIG Welding or Spray Arc Transfer
- Experience in layout and fitting
- Must be able to read and interpret shop drawings
- Ability to lift and maneuver 50 lbs.
- Ability to follow write
CraftForce – Where America Goes to Work
The Welder Benefits:
- Dental, Vision
- Short Term Disability paid for by the company
You are an important part of the team. Good attendance and punctuality are expected, and attendance at work is an essential function of your job. Dependability in these areas is crucial to the successful operation of the business, and excessive absenteeism cannot and will not be tolerated. If for any reason, you cannot report for work or will be late for work, notify your Manager as soon as possible. It is highly discouraged for someone else to make the report for you and may not count as a communicated absence. However, in the event of an emergency, if someone else makes the report, have this individual give your Manager your name and the reason for your absence, so a proper record can be made. Text messages and e-mails will not be considered proper notification. If you are absent without communicating with your immediate Manager, you will be considered “No Call No Show” (NCNS). Three consecutive workdays of NCNS will be considered job abandonment and treated as a voluntary resignation of employment. If you are absent more than three consecutive workdays because of personal illness or injury, in addition to calling in, you may be required to provide a statement from your doctor documenting your absence, as well as a statement attesting to your physical fitness for returning to work, both to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law. Absenteeism, tardiness, and leaving work early can result in disciplinary action, including discharge. In evaluating Teammate attendance and otherwise administering this policy, the Company does not consider absences/tardiness/early departures protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
- Long Term Disability paid for by the company
- Life Insurance paid for by the company
- 401K Plan
- Accident Insurance & Critical illness insurance
- Attendance Incentive